In 1997, The Foundation was created by visionary Library supporters.
The Riverside Public Library Foundation raises funds to ensure the excellence of library services for Riverside Residents.
See our annual report:
Here are just some of the ways our donors have helped us fulfill our mission:
- Raised approximately $200,000 for the new Orange Terrace Library.
- On-Line Homework Help for Riverside Students
- The READy-Set-Go Storymobile
- Story Time Kits for Daycare Providers
- Furnishings & Artwork for the Casa Blanca Family Learning Center
- Computers for the Eastside Cybrary
- Best Sellers & Children's Books
- A Special Collection of Martin Luther King Materials
- Affordable Computer Buying Program For Low Income Students & Their Families
- A Refurbished Downtown Library Auditorium
- Veterans' Oral History Project